Saturday 3rd August
MUSICAL THEATRE ENTRIES CLOSED - NO LATE ENTRIES CAN BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE ADVISE ASAP IF YOU NEED TO WITHDRAW YOUR ENTRY! Several entries have been put on a waiting list with no guarantees of a place unless there are withdrawals.
Held at the Balaklava Church of Christ
CONVENOR: Anne Read
ADJUDICATOR: Pat Wilson
Please read 2019 Syllabus Notes for detailed information
• Please note this discipline includes two sections - Solo & Ensemble
• Ensemble (2-4 voices). Vocal harmony in musical theatre performance is encouraged but not essential.
• If using a unique name for your ensemble on the entry form and there isn't enough room for member details, please put details of individual group members on the separate Performer Names for Groups or Ensembles form.
• Live accompaniment or recorded backing may be used. Please note that all recorded backing tracks must be original or authorised copies. Entrants are to provide own backing track and player in this venue
Any song from film or stage. Costume and simple props may be used.
The timer will be stopped between pieces and are as follows
Solo & Ensemble - 5 minutes PLUS 2 minutes set up.
Entry Fees $10
Musical Theatre Solo Sub-Junior (Age 10 & under) - CODE sub-jun mt
Musical Theatre Solo Junior (Age 11 & 12) - CODE jun mt
Musical Theatre Solo Sub-Intermediate (Age 13-14) - CODE sub-int mt
Musical Theatre Solo Intermediate (Age 15) - CODE int mt
Musical Theatre Solo Senior (Age 16-18) - CODE sen mt
Musical Theatre Solo Open (Age 19 & over) - CODE open mt
Entry Fees $18
Musical Theatre Ensemble Junior (13 & under) - CODE jun mte
Musical Theatre Ensemble Open (any groups with members age 14 or over) - CODE open mte
* NOTE: Depending on number of entries, some SECTIONS may be divided, combined, cancelled or have entries CLOSED EARLY when capacity is reached *