Saturday 3rd August
ENTRIES CLOSED - NO LATE ENTRIES CAN BE ACCEPTED
PLEASE ADVISE ASAP IF YOU NEED TO WITHDRAWN YOUR ENTRY
Held at the St.Paul's Lutheran Church - See Eisteddfod Venues page
CONVENOR: Pete Georg
ADJUDICATOR: Samantha Webber
Please read 2019 Syllabus Notes for detailed information
• Please note there are several sections for this discipline; Novice Solo (all ages), Solo (according to ages) and Ensemble (according to ages).
• Novice Solo - Any age learning 1st instrument only for 18 months or less prior to competition.
Teacher to verify eligibility by filling out form. (please see forms page.)
• Ensemble - 2 to 4 instruments. 50% of the performance must be in harmony.
• If using a unique name for your ensemble on the entry form and there isn't enough room for member details, please put details of individual group members on the separate Performer Names for Groups or Ensembles form.
• Please note that all recorded backing tracks must be original or authorised copies. Entrants are to provide own backing track and player in this venue if not using an accompanist.
Novice Solo - Own choice of contrasting pieces if more than one piece
Solo - Own choice of contrasting pieces if more than one piece
Ensemble - Own choice of contrasting pieces if more than one piece
The timer will be stopped between pieces and are as follows
Novice Solo - 5 minutes
Solo Senior and Open - 8 minutes
Solo All Other Ages - 5 minutes
Ensemble Senior and Open - 8 minutes
Ensemble All Other Ages - 5 minute
Entry Fees $10
Novice Instrumental Solo - CODE nov inst
Instrumental Solo Sub-Junior (Age 8 & under) - CODE sub-jun inst
Instrumental Solo Junior (Age 10 & under) - CODE jun inst
Instrumental Solo Sub-Intermediate (Age 11 & under) - CODE sub-int inst
Instrumental Solo Intermediate (Age 13 & under) - CODE int inst
Instrumental Solo Senior (Age 16 & under) - CODE sen inst
Instrumental Solo Open (Age 17 & over) - CODE open inst
Entry Fees $18
Instrumental Ensemble Junior (13 & under) - CODE jun i2-4
Instrumental Ensemble Open (any groups with members age 14 or over) - CODE open i2-4
* NOTE: Depending on number of entries, some SECTIONS may be divided, combined, cancelled or have entries CLOSED EARLY when capacity is reached *