Saturday 3rd August
ENTRIES CLOSED - NO LATE ENTRIES CAN BE ACCEPTED
PLEASE ADVISE ASAP IF YOU NEED TO WITHDRAWN YOUR ENTRY
Held at the Lighthouse Christian Centre
CONVENOR: Aishlea Smith
ADJUDICATOR: Tahlia Neale
Please read 2019 Syllabus Notes for detailed information
• Please note this discipline includes two sections - Solo & Ensemble
• Ensemble (2-4 voices). All ensembles must include at least 50% of the performance in harmony
• If using a unique name for your ensemble on the entry form and there isn't enough room for member details, please put details of individual group members on the separate Performer Names for Groups or Ensembles form.
• Live accompaniment or recorded backing on CD may be used in this venue.
• ALL recorded backing tracks must be provided on a CD ONLY, which is to be used in the sound system at the venue. No other form of electronic backing may be used at this venue.
• Amplified (preferred but not compulsory). Adjudication includes use of microphone.
Own Choice of 1 song. Must be age appropriate.
Solo & Ensemble - 6 minutes PLUS a brief provision for soundcheck.
Entry Fees $10
Contemporary Vocal Solo Sub-Junior (Age 10 & under) - CODE sub-jun cv
Contemporary Vocal Solo Junior (Age 11 & 12)- CODE jun cv
Contemporary Vocal Solo Sub-Intermediate (Age 13-14) - CODE sub-int cv
Contemporary Vocal Solo Intermediate (Age 15) - CODE int cv
Contemporary Vocal Solo Senior (Age 16-18) - CODE sen cv
Contemporary Vocal Solo Open (Age 19 & over) - CODE open cv
Entry Fees $18
Contemporary Vocal Ensemble Junior (13 & under) - CODE jun cve
Contemporary Vocal Ensemble Open (any groups with members age 14 or over) - CODE open cve
* NOTE: Depending on number of entries, some SECTIONS may be divided, combined, cancelled or have entries CLOSED EARLY when capacity is reached *